A Seafarer’s Inn
with Modern Comfort
and Ancient Soul
Registered guests agree to comply with the Mariners House Terms and Conditions listed below. Failure to comply with these rules will result in an immediate expulsion from the Mariners House.
• Mariners House is a NO SMOKING environment. Smoking is only permitted in designated areas outside.
• Alcoholic beverages and/or illegal drugs are not permitted in or to be used in Mariners House. Persons under the influence of these substances are not allowed in Mariners House.
• Registered guests assume the responsibility for any damage to House property determined to be caused by the guest or those accompanying the guest. An appropriate fee of one night’s room charge plus the value of standard labor will be charged for repair.
• Excessively dirty rooms, “trashed rooms,” or any damage in the rooms will be charged an additional cleaning fee of up to $65.00 plus damages.
• Checkout is by 11:30 AM. There is a late check out fee of up to one night’s charge
.• Credit/Debit cards will incur an additional authorization for incidentals equal to one nightly rate; this will be released after checkout and may take your bank up to five (5) business days to process.
• Registered guests will not bring any unregistered guests onboard without permission from the Mariners House staff. All guests are required to provide a valid photo ID with the front desk Manager on Duty
.• The minimum age to check in to Mariners House is eighteen (18) years old. All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times while on Mariners House property
.• Rooms are rented on a daily basis; acceptable payment is cash, Visa, or MasterCard. Room rent is paid in person at the front desk. Cash payments must be paid prior to each night’s stay
.• Outside appliances such as irons, stereos, toaster ovens, microwaves, etc. are not permitted.
• Prepared foods, such as pizza or take-out, are permitted only in the galley (cafeteria).